The world’s most popular content management system, for your online website and web application.
Using WordPress will allow you and your staff, to add, delete or edit pages, all through a browser.
One advantage of a CMS is in the reduction of content update costs. If you intend to add new material to your site on a regular basis, then considerable savings can be made.
Typical CMS Website Benefits & Options:-
- Add / remove / edit pages
- Update content via
webbrowser Add / changeimages where needed
- Collaborative updating
- Membership registration /
- Easily integrate Social Media platforms – Twitter, Facebook etc
- Integration with Newsletter services
- Event Scheduling / Booking
- eCommerce extensions
- Blog / News modules
- Galleries / Polls
and plenty of other features available as third party plugins.
You’re running a successful small business and you have great ideas. It’s time for your website to reflect that. WordPress won’t disappoint.
You already have a WordPress site but you would like a refresh. The site is ageing and is not responsive and the content needs an update. I can help refresh your online presence and add in new enhancements.
Support and Maintenance
I understand that not everybody who owns a website has the time to deal with site issues, updates, required changes, adding in images etc. I can offer support and maintenance.
- Installing or Upgrading WordPress
- Backing Up
- Standard Configuring Options and Settings
- Locating a WordPress Theme
- Plugin Location and Configuration
- Creating Pages and Posts
- Creating Blog Categories and Tags
- Creating Page and Post Specific Meta Descriptions and Titles (SEO)
- Image and File Uploads
- Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images